Mt. Parkway Off-Road's rules are simply common sense. They include but are not limited to:
1. All riders must sign a release or wavier upon entering the park. The release verifies that each rider knows that they are riding at their own risk and the park is not liable for any injuries or loss or damage to properties while on lands occupied by MPOR. Click HERE to view the wavier.
Furthermore any minor must be accompanied by at least one parent or guardian and have written permission for participating in riding or any activities at the park signed by BOTH parents. In some cases where permission was not obtained by a parent not attending a phone call can surfice.
2. All riders must wear a DOT certified helmet at all times while riding at MPOR. No exceptions, even on the campground & main road areas!!
3. No double riding at any time! This means that you may NOT ride 2 or more people an any machine even those set up for 2 or more riders.
4. Idle speed in the campground area!! The campgrounds are for camping, fishing, relaxing, and breaks for service and repairs. It is not there for showing off and the areas that have been tore up by illegal riding are being reclaimed so if you are caught climbing the banks or joy riding in or around the campgrounds you will be sent home!! There's miles and miles of trails for showing off.
5. Noise and improper behavior will not be tolerated during the late hours of night while other campers are trying to rest. Be thoughtful of fellow campers.
6. Camp fires are only allowed in the campground area you are required to have a safe fire and you must extinguish fires upon leaving. We try to have some dead wood available for fires.